|News & Announcements
- NOTIFICATION It is hereby notified that the Personal Interview for the post of
Enforcement Inspector under Transport Department which was scheduled to
be held on the 22nd & 25th August, 2014 is postponed due to the Hon'ble
Meghalaya High Court's stay order dated 21st August, 2014.
- IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION
The Written Examination which is to be held on the 30th August, 2014 to the
following posts are hereby postponed to the 27th September, 2014:
1. Primary Investigator I Computor under the Directorate of Economics &
Statistics (l0:00am to 12:00 noon)
2. Statistical Officer I District Statistical Officer under the Directorate of
Economics & Statistics (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
Intimation letters to the candidates will be sent accordingly
- PROGRAMME OF INTERVIEW FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST, 2014
- Syllabus for the post of Judicial Magistrate Grade III under Meghalaya, Judicial Service
- Applications (Off-line/On-line) in the Commission’s prescribed form AF-I are invited from genuine citizens of
India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the various
categories of posts specified in the table below.
Application will be received up to 5:00 P.M. on 10th September, 2014 and no application will be entertained
after the closing date. For on-line applications through MPSC Website closing date is 23:59 Hrs on 10th September, 2014
after which the link will be disabled.
- Judicial Magistrate Grade – III under Meghalaya Judicial Service
- Junior Engineer Grade - I (Electrical) in the Office of the Chief Engineer, Water Resources, Shillong
- Orchidologist in the Office of the Divisional Forest Officer Silviculture Division, Shillong
- Assistant System Engineer in the Election Department.
- ADDENDUM For the post of Food Safety Officer under State Food Safety and Standards Authority,
Health and Family Welfare Department appearing at Sl. No. 16 of this office advertisement No MPSC/Advt-38/1/2014-2015/1, dt. 17th June 2014 in the Qualification Para, the following is added:-
“or (ii) any other equivalent/recognised qualification notified by the Central Government”.
- Programme for the written examination(Mains) for the Meghalaya Police services (MPS) under Home (Police) Department